Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 3!

So, Day 2 ended better. I made myself another 2 liters of lemonade, fully intending to drink the entire thing in one sitting, but after about 1/2 a liter I was done for the day. We also went to see Pixar's UP in 3D. It was pretty great. Oh, and I also pooped a bunch. All in all, a good day. Who would have ever thought that would be my criteria?

Now it is Day 3. I have yet to make or drink any lemonade, despite it being noon, but I have had one "elimination" inspired by the Tea (bright red, from the cayenne?), and I did another salt water flush! This one was way less horrible than the first, perhaps because I took someone's recommendation and did it through a straw. I also discovered that biting a slice of lemon after every break from drinking the salt water helps with the gagging and almost makes you feel like you're doing tequila shots.

Now sitting around waiting to see what happens...